Headquartered in Washington DC, AAF acts as the “Unifying Voice for Advertising,” representing 40,000 professionals in the advertising industry. Members include a national network of 200 ad clubs across the country, 226 college chapters, and nearly 100 blue-chip corporate members that are advertisers, agencies, and media companies, comprising the nation’s leading brands and corporations.
The American Advertising Federation protects and promotes the well-being of advertising. We accomplish this through a unique, nationally coordinated grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, local advertising clubs, and college chapters.
All AAF Local Clubs:
- Serve as their market’s premier resource for advertising, marketing, and communications professionals
- Showcase the individuals and organizations that make up the local advertising community–engaging them, teaching them, and promoting them to make the local area a top-tier destination for brands and talent
- Offer educational programs, industry connections, and professional growth resources, including professional education opportunities, networking luncheons, the American Advertising Awards Awards, social activities, fundraising events, and opportunities to connect with hundreds of colleagues in the market
- Welcome members who are career-minded professionals from all areas of advertising and who are interested in supporting their local advertising community with industry knowledge and influential relationships
- Welcome members as diverse and dynamic as the industry we represent, including:
Marketing Services Suppliers
Marketing Research Companies
Digital/Mobile/Social Media Experts